No matter if you run a small retail shop or a large department store, it is essential for every store to adopt brand advertising strategies to attract new customers. For locally-based stores, outdoor ...Read More >
Crystal LED light box, also known as acrylic light box, features side light guide design for even lighting. The transparent crystal frame is surrounded by gorgeous colors when the light box is illumin...Read More >
Aluminum poster stand is usually what we call aluminum poster display stand, generally used in the advertising field. Here are some brief introductions to the characteristics of aluminum poster stand....Read More >
The advertising LED slim light box has a controller which is connected to 220VAC and the output of this controller is 220VDC. The number of LED lights in each string varies, how to calculate the power of each string of LEDs.
The LED indicator flashes, that is, sometimes on and sometimes off. It draws power when it's on, or when it's on or off.
If it is an estimate, you can use the following methods:
1. The current of each string is 20mA, then the power consumption of each string of LEDs in the advertising LED ultra-thin light box is about 220V * 0.02A = 4.4W.
2. Calculate the number of each string of LED lamp beads, or calculate the average value, the power consumption of each white and blue lamp bead is about 3V * 0.02A = 0.06W; the power consumption of each red, green and yellow lamp bead is about 1.7 V * 0.02A = 0.035W, then multiply by the total number of lamp beads.
3. The marquee transforms according to the scale of the lighting conditions. 1 second every 3 seconds, that is, the power consumption under full light is multiplied by 1/3. If the power consumption under full light is also 4.4W, then the actual power consumption = 4.4 W * 1/3 = 1.5W.
If you want to measure accurately, you can use the following methods:
1. Use a multimeter to measure the actual output voltage V of the advertising LED slim light box controller and the actual working current A of each string, and then measure each box P = V * A. Still switch boxes according to the above operating condition ratios.
2. Use a power meter (such as a power monitor, smart socket, etc., about 100 yuan, which can be searched on the Internet) to connect to the front end of the controller to actually test the power consumption of the AC power.
It should be noted that the power consumption measured at the back end of the controller (even with DC) also takes into account the efficiency of the controller, typically 80%, then total power consumption = estimated power consumption/0.8.
With the development of modern technology and craftsmanship, the shape of advertising LED ultra-thin light boxes has undergone earth-shaking changes, from the previous rules and regulations to various special-shaped light boxes.
Of course the shape of the light box has changed and so has the light source used in the light box. Change accordingly. The light source of the light box has developed from the original fluorescent tube to the LED tube, and then to the current LED strip and lamp beads.
Most of the current advertising LED ultra-thin light boxes produced by outdoor banner stand factories use LED strips as the light source. Old-fashioned lamps have been gradually phased out, because the uneven lighting of old-fashioned lamps is prone to ribbing, which makes the advertising effect of the light box not high.
Most of the current advertising LED ultra-thin light box light sources use LED strips or LED lamp beads, which are not only high-brightness, high-brightness, but also energy-saving.
LED light bars are usually divided into LED backlight and LED side light sources according to different light boxes. A good LED light must be inseparable from a good chip, heat dissipation substrate and electronic components, because they will affect the light attenuation and lifespan of the LED light.
Single-sided light boxes usually use a backlight. Regardless of the size of the advertising LED ultra-thin light box, the light bar or individual lamp beads are fixed at the bottom of the light box at certain intervals. It is also necessary to consider whether the light box will be installed indoors or outdoors. Choose whether the light box is waterproof or a non-waterproof light bar.
Double-sided light boxes usually use side light sources, and light bars or lamp beads can be installed on the four sides of the aluminum frame of the light box at certain intervals, which can receive light well. Both sides of the light box.
Due to the large area of the light box, it is generally not recommended to use side light sources for large-area light boxes, because uneven lighting will affect the publicity effect.
Therefore, if the advertising LED ultra-thin light box is used for a long time, it is recommended to purchase a quality-guaranteed light source when selecting the light, because the light source is also a part of the light box, which will affect the effect of the light box at any time.